HV Manufacturing Scheduler (100%) - ROSSENS SWITZERLAND
Over the last hundred years, CONDIS® has been providing the grid with the most innovative, efficient and reliable medium and high-voltage products and solutions.
Our state-of-the-art capacitors ensure voltage distribution uniformity, breaking power increase and precise voltage measurement.
As a world leader, Condis invests constantly in research and development. Our innovations enable us to meet our customers’ high expectations by delivering advanced and valuable solutions to the global marketplace’s ever-evolving requirements.
Digitalization, Energy Consumption Increase, Grid Infrastructure Reliability and Green challenge / Carbon Footprint are Condis key challenges to achieve a more prosperous and safer future for the coming generations.
For our High Voltage (HV) team, located in Rossens (FR) Switzerland, we are looking for a
HV Manufacturing Scheduler (100%)
The HV Manufacturing Scheduler manages the finished and semi-finished goods manufacturing planning for the High Voltage and Middle Voltage products lines in order to ensure customer delivery time, production efficiency as well as revenue sales plan.
- Analyze the needs and manage the production planning of finished and semi-finished products
- Coordinate with various planning-related departments (sales back-office, production, purchasing)
- Release and monitor production work orders to ensure customers’ orders and sales plans in line with batch size and inventory policies
- Coordinate the daily planning with the production manager
- Coordinate the production planning with component supplies and customers’ delivery dates requirements
- Optimize planning in order to achieve income targets and fill production capacity
- Ensure right workforce planning
- Work closely with production manager to solve gaps between production execution and planning
- Properly apply planning parameters and suggest changes or improvements
- « Brevet fédéral expert en production », « Technicien ES » diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of industrial manufacturing scheduling experience
- Fluent in French; good knowledge in English (written and spoken)
- MS Suite Office
- Knowledge of planning software ORTEMS is an asset
- Contribute to team success, quality orientation and continuous improvement
- Autonomous, excellent team spirit and management of priorities
- Organization skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
If you want to join an innovative - growing - international – fast-paced company, please send your resume to HRRossens@maxwell.com.