© 2014 Copyright Maxwell Technologies, Inc - All rights reserved.
Ultracapacitors - Microelectronics - High Voltage - Where to Buy
Coupling Capacitors - High Voltage Capacitors
Coupling capacitors are used on dead tank breakers to limit the overvoltage coming from a short distance fault on a low capacitive line.
- Capacitance min: from 300 pF
- Nominal voltage Un: from 9kV to 250kV 50/60Hz
- Test voltage: up to 600kV 50/60Hz
- Lightning impulse voltage: up to 1300kV 1.2/50μs
- Switching impulse voltage: up to 1000kV 250/2500μs
- Lightning impulse voltage chopped wave: up to 2000kV 1.2/2μs
- Vibrations and mechanical shocks: up to 40g
- Cantilever strength: from 5kNm to 25kNm
Type: PDF - Size: 2413.83 KB