Grading Capacitors - High Voltage Capacitors
Grading capacitors used in live tank circuit breakers allow the high voltage to be distributed uniformly in the interrupting chambers.
Our years of experience and know-how in the production of high voltage capacitors make them suitable for all types of applications in the transport and distribution of electrical energy.
- Capacitance min: from 200 pF
- Nominal voltage: Un from 9kV to 310kv 50/60Hz
- Test voltage: up to 600kV 50/60Hz
- Lightning impulse voltage: up to 1300kV 1.2/50μs
- Switching impulse voltage: up to 1000kV 250/2500μs
- Lightning impulse voltage chopped wave: up to 2000kV 1.2/2μs
- Vibrations and mechanical shocks: up to 40g
- Cantilever strength: from 5kNm to 25kNm